This is a simple and easy way to remove a background in Photoshop. Never use an image that is copyrighted or you could get in trouble with the law. If you are using Pixabay they are free images you can use. Search Pixabay and find an image that is not very complicated backup so it easy to remove.
If the background has a lot detail light and dark colors then this process is a lot harder to remove the background.
This is one of many way you can remove the background.
- Find an image that has a simple background on Pixabay.
- Download the image and upload it Photoshop.
- Adjust the image in Photoshop so you can see the full image
- Double click on the image and unlock the image
- Double click again and duplicate the layer.
- Take the bullet (eye) so you only have one layer selected
- Click the Magic Wand and adjust the Tolerance so the dotted lines are only around the part of the image you want to be removed. (you might have to adjust the tolerance a few time to get it right)
- Once you get the tolerance set and you are happy with the results you can delete the background.
- Repeat the process until all of the background has been removed.
- Just be care full you did not remove part of the image you needed.
- Save the image as PNG and you are all done.